We are hiring.. Early Childhood Educator
St Catherine’s Community Services Centre
St Joseph’s Rd, Carlow
Full-time Early Years/School Age Educator
St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre wish to recruit a Full-time Early Years/School Age Educator (36.25 hours weekly) to work in our community childcare service with a desire to make a real difference in the lives of children & their families. The position is term time. The successful candidate requires:
- Thorough knowledge of child development and its application in practice with excellent child-centered communication skills
- A minimum Level 5 but a Level 7/8 qualification in Early Childhood Education & Care is desirable
- A minimum of one year’s experience working in a childcare setting.
We value our team and aim to provide the optimal working environment for all staff. As an employee in our service you will benefit as follows:
* A Competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave pro rata * Paid sick leave
* Pension scheme contribution * Bike to work scheme
* Contribution to course fees * Paid study leave
To apply please forward a detailed Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to the Childcare Manager, St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre, St. Joseph’s Road, Carlow R93 T4C6, or email it to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday, the 21st of August 2022.
St Catherine’s is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sectors of society.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!