Following this week’s announcements from the Taoiseach both of our Childcare services here in St. Catherine’s and the Kilkenny Road Community Childcare and Family Centre will remain closed until the 19th of April.
All our training, education and group activities remain suspended. We are however supporting our service users, participants and learners on an individual basis as best we can in all our services/programmes. This includes:
- Learning for Everyday Life
- International Women’s Group
- Digital Skills for Citizens computer /tablet and smartphone classes
- Carlow Catalyst Programme for Women
- Making Connections programme
- All Traveller supports and services
- Moving On Programme for Mothers
- Individual family support including the Teen Parent Support Programme
Please note our Meals on Wheels service and Senior Alerts Service will be operating as normal.
Our Centre will be staffed and we will continue to support you over the coming weeks. Please contact us on 059 9138700 if you need support or have any queries. Contact details for individual services including telephone and email contacts are available on our website www.catherines.ie
We hope you and your family and friends stay safe and well and we look forward to seeing you all in person in our Centres in the near future.
All the best
Director of Services